Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Easy Guitar Tabs: Jimmy Buffett

E-book

Magic Chords - Learn to play the guitar in 50 days


Guitar Book: detailed description


It’s time to have a country singer here on the Easy Guitar Tabs blog. Yes, Jimmy Buffett, a great country- guitar performer, and four of his best guitar songs are presented below, with lyrics and guitar chords: Margaritaville; The asshole song; Son of a son of a sailor; Cheeseburger in paradise and Come Monday. You already know what you have to do: Share Easy Guitar Tabs with your friends and please give us a Like! Thank You!

Jimmy Buffett was born on December 25, 1946. He is an American singer–songwriter, author, actor, and businessman. He is best known for his music, Jimmy Buffett often brings up humorous things in his music, that he has experienced throughout his life. He brought a good-time feel to popular music with his songs about boats, beaches, bars and beautiful women. At the beginning performing music was only a hobby to Buffett, but later longed for success he went into a studio and recorded his first album, Down to Earth. The album, came out in 1970, to a very unenthusiastic audience. He achieved popularity with his album called Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes, released in 1977. Tales from Margaritaville and Where Is Joe Merchant? both spent over seven months on the New York Times Best Seller fiction list. Of the over 30 albums Jimmy Buffett has released, 8 are Gold Albums and 9 Platinum or Multi Platinum. Jimmy Buffett received several awards and nominations over his musical career. Stay with the Easy Guitar Tabs! Also see: Easy  Guitar Tabs: Josh Groban.

Easy Guitar Tabs : Jimmy Buffett
Easy Guitar Tabs : Jimmy Buffett






Easy Guitar Tabs: Jimmy Buffett – Margaritaville tab


Great, great country music on the Easy Guitar Tabs, Jimmy Buffett and the Margaritaville. Guitar chords in the song: D, A, D7 and G.

Easy Guitar Tabs : Jimmy Buffett – Margaritaville tab
Easy Guitar Tabs : Jimmy Buffett – Margaritaville




D
Nibblin' on sponge cake,
watchin' the sun bake;
                                                   A
All of those tourists covered with oil.
Strummin' my six string on my front porch swing.
Smell those shrimp
                                D     D7
They're beginnin' to boil.

G           A                            D         D7
Wasted away again in Margaritaville,
G                     A                      D    D7
Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt.
G                    A                         D   A        G
Some people claim that there's a woman to blame,
          A                          D
But I know it's nobody's fault.
D  A  D  D7...
Don't know the reason,
Stayed here all season
With nothing to show but this brand new tattoo.
But it's a real beauty,
A Mexican cutie, how it got here
I haven't a clue.
G  A  D  D7...
Wasted away again in Margaritaville,
Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt.
Some people claim that there's a woman to blame,
Now I think, - hell it could be my fault.
D  A  D  D7...
I blew out my flip flop,
Stepped on a pop top,
Cut my heel, had to cruise on back home.
But there's booze in the blender,
And soon it will render
That frozen concoction that helps me hang on.
G  A  D  D7...
Wasted away again in Margaritaville
Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt.
Some people claim that there's a woman to blame,
But I know, it's my own damn fault.
Yes, and some people claim that there's a woman to blame
And I know it's my own damn fault.



Easy Guitar Tabs: Jimmy Buffett – The Asshole Song


Great guitar tabs on the Easy Guitar Tabs blog. And now here is a song for roadway idiots: Jimmy BuffettThe asshole song. To play on guitar use the following guitar chords: D, G and A major guitar chords.

Easy Guitar Tabs : Jimmy Buffett – The Asshole Song tab
Easy Guitar Tabs : Jimmy Buffett – The Asshole Song




D
Well I was drivin' down I-95 the other night,
G
Somebody nearly cut me right off the road.
    A
I decided it wasn't gonna do any good to get mad,
                     D
So I wrote a song about 'em instead. It goes like this.

D
Were you born an asshole?
                   G
Or did you work at it your whole life?
A
Either way it worked out fine
                          G             D
'cause you're an asshole tonight.
D                                                                    G
Yes you're an A-S-S-H-O-L-E and don't you try to blame it on me
A
You deserve all the credit.
                G              A
You're an asshole tonight.
D                                                            G
You were an asshole yesterday, you're an asshole tonight.
A                                              G                                D
And I got a feeling, you'll be an asshole the rest of your life.
D  G  A...
And I was talkin' to your mother just the other night,
I told her I thought you're an asshole.
She said, "Yes, I think you're right."
And all your friends are assholes 'cause you've known them your whole life.
And somebody told me you've got an asshole for a wife.
D  G  A...
Were you born an asshole, or did you work at it your whole life?
Either way it worked out fine 'cause you're an asshole tonight!


Easy Guitar Tabs: Jimmy Buffett - Son of A Son of a Sailor





Jimmy BuffettSon of a son of a sailor on the Easy Guitar Tabs. Play the following guitar chords: G, F, C and D major.
 
Easy Guitar Tabs : Jimmy Buffett – Son of A Son of a Sailor tab
Easy Guitar Tabs : Jimmy Buffett – Son of A Son of a Sailor



            G
As the son of a son of a sailor,
            F                   C            G
I went out on the sea for adventure,
      C                                        G
Expanding their view of the captain and crew
                   D                                 G
Like a man just released from indenture.
G  F  C  G...
As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man,
I have chalked up many a mile.
Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks,
And I've learned much from both of their styles.
F                     C                                                    G
Son of a son, son of a son, son of a son of a sailor.
F                             C
Son of a gun; load the last ton
                                      G
One step ahead of the jailer.
G  F  C  G
Now away in the near future, southeast of disorder,
You can shake the hand of the mango man
As he greets you at the border.
G  F  C  G
And the lady she hails from Trinidad,
Island of the spices.
Salt for your meat and cinnamon sweet,
And the rum is for all your good vices.
G  F  C  G
Haul the sheet in as we ride on the wind that our
Forefathers harnessed before us.
Hear the bells ring as the tide rigging sings.
It's a son of a gun of a chorus.
G  F  C  G
Where it all ends I can't fathom, my friends.
If I knew, I might toss out my anchor.
So I'll cruise along always searchin' for songs,
Not a lawyer, a thief or a banker.
F   C   G
But a son of a son, son of a son, son of a son of a sailor.
Son of a gun, load the last ton
One step ahead of the jailer
I'm just a son of a son, son of a son, son of a son of a sailor
The sea's in my veins, my tradition remains.
I'm just glad I don't live in a trailer.


Easy Guitar Tabs: Jimmy Buffett - Cheeseburger In Paradise





Jimmy BuffettCheeseburger in paradise; guitar chords: G, A, D and E major chords.

Easy Guitar Tabs : Jimmy Buffett – Cheeseburger In Paradise tab
Easy Guitar Tabs : Jimmy Buffett – Cheeseburger In Paradise




               G                  A              D
Tried to amend my carnivorous habits.
G                      A          D
Made it nearly seventy days,
            G                    A                     D
Losin' weight without speed, eatin' sunflower seeds,
E                                               A
Drinkin' lots of carrot juice and soakin' up rays.
G  A  D  G...
But at night I'd have these wonderful dreams
Some kind of sensuous treat.
Not zucchini, fettuccini, or bulgur wheat,
But a big warm bun and a huge hunk of meat.
  G         A             D
Cheeseburger in paradise.
G                  A                       D
Heaven on earth with an onion slice.
G                  A             D
Not too particular, not too precise.
                    G       D             A     D
I'm just a cheeseburger in paradise.
G  A  D  G....
Heard about the old time sailor men,
They eat the same thing again and again;
Warm beer and bread they say could raise the dead.
Well, it reminds me of the menu at a Holiday Inn.
G  A  D  G....
But times have changed for sailors these days.
When I'm in port I get what I need;
Not just Havanas or banana or daiquiris,
But that American creation on which I feed!
G  A  D  G....
Cheeseburger in paradise
Medium rare with mustard'd be nice
Not too particular, not too precise
I'm just a cheeseburger in paradise.
(with silenced strings)
I like mine with lettuce and tomato
Heinz 57 and french fried potatoes
Big kosher pickle and a cold draught beer
Well, good god Almighty which way do I steer
G  A  D  G...
For a cheeseburger in paradise
Makin' the best of every virtue and vice.
Worth every damn bit of sacrifice
To get a cheeseburger in paradise;
To be a cheeseburger in paradise.
I'm just a cheeseburger in paradise.


Easy Guitar Tabs: Jimmy Buffett – Come Monday tab


Jimmy BuffettCome Monday; guitar chords: G, C, D, Am, Bm and A major chords. Stay with the Easy Guitar Tabs! Capo: 2nd.
 
Easy Guitar Tabs : Jimmy Buffett – Come Monday tab
Easy Guitar Tabs : Jimmy Buffett – Come Monday tab
Easy Guitar Tabs : Jimmy Buffett – Come Monday




 
G                   C
Headin' up to San Francisco
D                            G
For the Labor Day weekend show,
                   C
I've got my hush-puppies on,
               D
I guess I never was meant for
           G
Glitter rock and roll.
Am             C
And honey I didn't know
D
That I'd be missin' you so.
C                              G
Come Monday It'll be all right,
C                                   D
Come Monday I'll be holding you tight.
              G                Bm           C                D
I spent four lonely days in a brown L.A. haze
            C                    D                 G
And I just want you back by my side.
G  C  D  G...
Yes it's been quite a summer,
rent-a-cars and west bound trains.
And now you're off on vacation,
somethin' you tried to explain.
And darlin' I love you so that's
the reason I just let you go.
C  G  C  D...
Come Monday It'll be all right,
Come Monday I'll be holding you tight.
I spent four lonely days in a brown L.A. haze
And I just want you back by my side.
A                   D
I can't help it honey,
A                            D
You're that much a part of me now.
A                      D
Remember the night in Montana when
        C                                        D
We said there'd be no room for doubt.
G  C  D  G...
I hope you're enjoyin' the scenery,
I know that it's pretty up there.
We can go hikin on Tuesday,
with you I'd walk anywhere.
California has worn me quite thin,
I just can't wait to see you again.
C  G  C  D...
Come Monday It'll be all right,
Come Monday I'll be holding you tight.
I spent four lonely days in a brown L.A. haze
And I just want you back by my side.

Another country singer's guitar tabs on the Easy Guitar Tabs: John Denver
 

No comments:

Post a Comment